Saturday 7 January 2017

JOE JONUS AND THAT BODY

In a new interview with ‘Pride Source’, ‘DNCE’ rocker Joe Jonas talked about his muscular body transformation:
“I wanted a change of pace and to put myself through a challenge. It’s easy to eat junk food and party every night on tour, so I put myself through a season where I challenged myself physically, and I really enjoyed it. There were days that were tough, but seeing your body slowly changing, you just want to keep on it. I had a trainer on tour with me – this amazing boxer Ava Knight – and she came out and busted my ass, and I was really enjoying it,” Joe shared.

Joe also said he is cool with people thinking he’s gay, “I don’t know the real answer to it. I don’t have an issue with it. I think it’s a compliment. I have a lot of gay fans. It’s not like it bothers me. Some people handle it differently, but at the end of the day, I’m cool with it and think it’s kind of funny. You have to learn to laugh; people are gonna create a story out of anything.

“You know, it’s probably because I’m in touch with my feminine side. Look, I love fashion; I love to dress well. I love certain things like that. And I have a lot of gay friends, as well, so that could probably point them in that direction. But again, the gay community is something that is close to my heart, so I don’t mind. Hey, if they wanna think I’m gay, it’s fun,” he added.





No comments: