Saturday 17 June 2017

AARON RENFREE HAS BECOME A STUD

One of the three male members of the S Club 8 group, Aaron is now 29 and while he’s no longer singing, he is still working in showbiz.
A dancer and choreographer, Aaron has appeared as a backing dancer on both the X Factor and The Voice and even heads out with The Saturdays to join his old bandmates Frankie and Rochelle as a dancer on occasion.

Renfree, 26, now a dancer and choreographer, was recently “outed” by a national newspaper after he tweeted his friend Tom Daley to congratulate him on sharing the news that he is in a relationship with a man.
“When I saw that front page – “says gay ex-popstar” – that was a bit of a wake-up call,” Renfree tells Attitude. “I’ve never really seen that sentence on something I’m reading that everyone else in the country is reading. Since being in the band, I went straight back to college: I could have gone on living as if I was Aaron from S Club Juniors but I literally stripped that off me and went back to college. I was 17. I had no confidence. I had to work back from scratch. So to then see that tabloid story – was hard.”
Renfree continues: “I don’t go home enough, so not everyone knows in my family. Obviously, everyone knows now. I’ve never really talked about it. It’s not that I’m ashamed. I just never had the opportunity.”








No comments: